HEALTHY LIVING for NATURAL HEALTH in MODERN ENVIRONMENT
Healthy Living for Natural Health
Today’s human civilization is an e-age civilization. The problems that we face today are a result of this e-age. Man designed machines, vehicles, communication models etc. to save time, to make things easier in life. Today we can see all these models integrated in our lifestyle. Today we have gadgets and machines that are fast, efficient and easy to handle, making….
Overall impact of this e-age is just opposite while individual models save time, make things easier, our life today is not only fast but its too fast where we hardly get any spare time. Things are no more easy but too complex. This complexity is increasing making life of an ordinary man a doldrums, healthy living is not possible in normal circumstances.
We have created a web around our society and life from which we can hardly escape. Following are some of the impacts of this modern e-age on our environment:, lifestyle and health.
Importance and Reasons for Healthy Living in Modern Environment
Pollutants Are Playing with Our Physical & Mental Health
1. Air Pollution: The air that we breathe contains a number of pollutants like CO, SO2, suspended particles etc. This is fairly visible in cities where sky is not visible clearly even on a clear sky day. Air pollution can create a number of health problems.
2. Water Pollution: Water that we drink contains a lot of pollutants. Today most of the household and organisations employ water purifier gadgets. It is a controversial issue as how much safer this purified water is and whether they’ll help our body and health or deteorate our natural immunity system.
3. Noise Pollution: We hear all sort of sounds whether its from fan, air conditioner, television, radio, mobile, vehicles. We are now so much used to this noise that if we are shifted to a lonely place like some peak of Himalaya or desert or jungle we won’t be able to stay there for long.
4. Thought Pollution: Environment today is filled with all sort of thoughts, most of which are polluted as polluted thoughts get more attention and admiration. We can see results of this in books, newspapers, movies, television serials etc. Some common views which were morally detestable in past are now reflected every where as a normal part of routine life. Interesting thing is that provider or source of production isn’t aware of it. See this presentation on effect of thought on brain.
5. Food Pollution: The food that we eat today is no more healthier. Fruits and vegetables contain chemicals which have entered our food chain. Packed food is even worse and contains preservatives along with artificial colour and flavour. Read more on food and health.
The list of pollutants listed above is a partial list of what we have discovered about our environment today. May be there are lot more issues that may or may not be discovered. One thing is clear that this situation is created by man’s intervention with nature and this has resulted in a number of health issues. The environment we have created for ourselves didn’t allow us to take health on top priority. We get health conscious only when our health gets in way of our daily activities in day to day life.
There is no need to worry or create panic as everything seems to be out of gear, there is a solution, we can individually work towards a solution, create a better envrionment for ouself, our family and society. The solution lies in understanding nature natural laws, we can make a little change in our lifestyle and it will result in a big change for everyone, after all individuals are collectively known as society, our health blog titled "Health Care to Health Cures" tries to discuss these things slowly. A change in vision is necessary to solve a number of modern health problems, creating healthy environment and enjoying healthy and fit life. We cannot find a separate independent solution for every problem, as everything is inter-connected, we cannot find solution to headache in one corner and weight loss in another, most of these problems can be controlled and cured by adopting a single solution.
Today most of us lay emphasis on eating natural foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, but are they really providing the nutrition and health benefits that they are supposed to provide.
In these circumstances ganoderma lucidum is handy and a natural choice to stay fit and healthy. It not only improves body functions and detoxification but is also a natural immunity booster for those who do not have enough resources to enjoy healthy living by adopting a healthy nature friendly lifestyle.
Read more about these issues here
1. Air Pollution: http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/airpollution
2. Water Pollution : http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/waterpollution.html
4. Presentation on Thought Pollution :
5. Food Pollution, Food and Health : http://www.iatp.org/foodandhealth/
Note:All information on HealthyGanoderma.Com is for information only